Bob’s Biker Blast 2019 HARLEY-DAVIDSON LIVEWIRE® SWEEPSTAKES
Enter for Your Chance to Win a Harley-Davidson LiveWire®
Drawing: Saturday, November 9, 2019
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
- Open to all U.S. legal residents 18 years of age or older as of November 9, 2019.
- Employees, directors, officers, and managers of Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale, GO AZ Motorcycles, their parent or affiliated companies, promotional partners, suppliers, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agency partners, their immediate family members and those living in the same household are not eligible to win.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Void where prohibited by law.
2. How to Enter:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Beginning Saturday, June 1, 2019, through Saturday, November 9, 2019, entrants may enter by visiting Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale or any GO AZ Motorcycles location (Scottsdale, Indian of Scottsdale, Peoria, Cottonwood or Flagstaff).
- Enter by completing the Sweepstakes Entry Form via in-store electronic tablet. Entries will be accepted until 4 pm, November 9, 2019.
- All entries must include a valid personal cell phone number to be eligible to win.
- Only one entry per day, per dealership location is allowed. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- All entries previously received as part of the postponed Bob’s Biker Blast 2018 Motorcycle Sweepstakes will also be eligible to win.
3. Prize Awards:
- One winner will be drawn at random from entries that are received by 4 pm, November 9, 2019.
- Winner will receive one (1) Harley-Davidson LiveWire® motorcycle as selected/provided by Sponsor.
4. Selection of Winners/Winner Notification:
- Winner will be determined through random drawing.
- WINNER MUST BE PRESENT AT THE BOB’S BIKER BLAST EVENT AT TIME OF DRAWING IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN.
- Winner will be contacted by cellular phone on November 9, 2019, sometime between 4pm and 7pm. If the entrant does not answer his or her phone when called or respond to a text message within three (3) minutes of it being sent OR if the entrant is not present at the Bob’s Biker Blast event at the time he or she is contacted, entrant forfeits his or her prize eligibility. No requests for callback or messages will be left.
- Winners must present a valid I.D. that matches the information provided on their entry form.
- No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted, unless approved by Sponsor.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes due upon acceptance of the prize.
- By entering this sweepstakes, winner consents to appear LIVE on stage at Bob’s Biker Blast 2019 on the evening of November 9, 2019, at a time of Sponsor’s choosing.
5. Release of Liability:
- By accepting the sweepstakes prize, winner grants permission to Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale and/or GO AZ Motorcycles to use winner's name and likenesses for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- By accepting the sweepstake prize, winner agrees to release and hold Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale, GO AZ Motorcycles, and their parent and affiliated companies, their respective partners, directors, managers, officers, and employees harmless against any and all claims, damages, injuries, losses, expenses and liability of any kind arising out of the acceptance, redemption or use and/or misuse of the prize.
- Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or the acceptance or use and/or misuse of any prize.
6. Additional Rules
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale and GO AZ Motorcycles.
- By entering Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to "Opt-in" to dealerships’ customer database for future promotional use. Entry information is for internal use only.
- Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, stolen, destroyed, or incomplete entries.
- Non-compliance with these rule requirements may result in disqualification, and prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or terminate this sweepstakes at any time and for any or no reason.
- These Rules and this Sweepstakes are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of Arizona. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of Arizona, Maricopa County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Arizona and the federal courts located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of this Sweepstakes.